- Windscreen washer nozzles; the driver's side nozzle needs adjusting to point in the right direction, since it currently leaves a big patch of unwashed glass which impedes the driver's view of the road.
- The fuel pump is making a whizzing noise; it probably needs cleaning or replacing.
- The courtesy light in the boot isn't working; probably a faulty connection somewhere in the boot.
- It's almost time for the big 60,000km service, so the timing chains will need replacing.
- I'm going to order a new front exhaust section from Larini; I'm positive that the catalysts currently installed have become restrictive after the car ran for a while too rich (due to a dodgy connection on the Lambda probe I think the car was running in open loop for a couple of months, although it's strange that a warning lamp never came on in the dashboard?).
- I may ask Jorrit at Auto Forza if he can set up the buttons on the center console to illuminate when the driving lights are switched on.
- The radio isn't working; I suspect that either the antenna has stopped working or that there's a bad connection/broken wire between the radio and the antenna.
- Since the car will now be garaged and off the street, I may get the damaged bumpers changed out. There's also a dent in the underbody after a mishap with an hydraulic jack that I'd like straightening out.
- The belt driving the alternator is slipping slightly and needs tensioning.
- Sounds like there's something loose in the airco ducting, maybe a leaf? It stops when the fan is switched off.
- The volt meter still only works periodically. I can live with this, but I'd so much like it fixing!
- The tracking is slightly off; seems to get knocked off centre pretty easily.
- The clutch pedal is squeaking; I think it's the spring that needs oiling a bit.
- The handbrake needs tightening. Again. The Ghibli's handbrake seems to be a bit problematic.
Once the exhaust is changed out, I'll take the car back to Rica Engineering to get the fuel remapped; it's currently running a bit rich, which is loosing a few hoursepower I suspect.
Other than that, the car seems to be running pretty well, although I've not been out in it for a few months... waiting for the salt to get washed off the roads!