Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Service delays...

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be driving to France in my Ghibli this weekend. I dropped the car off with Jorrit on Wednesday last week and seems that it's still at the body shop having the new bumpers installed and a couple of dents rolled out.

Since Jorrit has a reasonable amount of work to do on the car when he gets it (hopefully this afternoon), it doesn't seem likely that it will be ready for me to pick up on Friday afternoon. So that means I won't get to pick it up until a week on Monday, since I'll be away on holiday all next week.

That's a real shame since I was really looking forward to giving the car a long drive, hopefully with it back on top performance and kicking out 360 hp. So will have to wait until I drive back to the UK in a couple of weeks time... that's still a good drive though, so should get to test it out then.

Can't wait... I miss my car!

No comments: