Sunday, September 02, 2007

Maserati in the Press

The Maserati brand appears to be drumming up some excitement among the press. I've just been on a business trip overseas and paid my usual visit to the newsagent at the airport to pick up some reading material for the long plane journey. It was a pleasant surprise to find not one, but two car magazines featuring Maserati, both of which mentioning the Maserati Ghibli!

The first I picked up was Classic Car magazine, which had a two page feature on the Ghibli (both the new and the old version!). The second was Car magazine, which had a page rating all the Maserati cars to date as "Good, Bad or Ugly". I'm happy to say that the Ghibli was assessed by both magazines as a great car! Although I'm happy to see that others are starting to appreciate this car, I'm also keen to keep it a secret! However, such good publicity can only be positive with respect to pricing.

No comments: