Friday, July 07, 2006

Tire supplier

Since I'm not too impressed having to wait so long to get my Bridgestone tires (apparently they were ordered the same time as the wheels, so that's a 9 week lead time!!!) I had a look online and came across Auto Banden Markt.

The prices seem pretty decent and they have an agent in Den Haag, which is pretty convenient. If it wasn't for the fact that I need to check if the wheel/tire combination is going to fit, I'd go and pick up the wheels and buy the tires here.

Anyway, here's a picture of the tires that I'm waiting for and here's how the tire performs (seems OK as long as you don't venture out in the snow, which I have no intention of doing!). It's also good to see that there are plenty of manufacturers that supply the new tire sizes that I'll be requiring.

No comments: